Steps for Admission
STEP 2: References and ID
Submit your items (or have references submit the following items) within 3 weeks of completing your online application.
- Pastoral or Ministry Leader Reference
- Academic Reference OR Employer Reference
- You must send the links above by email to the person(s) filling out the form. Left click on the link above (i.e.: Academic Reference), select “Copy Link” and “Paste” into your email to send.
- If you are unable to provide the Academic OR Employer Reference, please contact the Admissions Department.
- USA Citizens: submit a valid copy of one USA government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Non-USA citizens: submit a valid copy of your passport and an additional government issued ID (driver’s license, USA permanent residency card, birth certificate, etc.)
- Submit Additional Pastoral or Marriage Counselor Reference Letter.
STEP 3: Preliminary Acceptance
Once your application and fee, all references, and a copy of your ID has been received, decisions for the PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE are typically made within two weeks. If you have not heard a decision regarding your application within this time frame, you may contact our Admissions Department for an update.
STEP 4: Medical Records, Official Transcripts/Diploma
When you have received a PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE, please Submit your items below within 3 weeks to qualify for a FULL ACCEPTANCE.
- Have your most recent institution of education submit an official copy of your transcript by mailing it to: 74 Harrison School Rd, Grantville, PA 17028, Attn: Admissions Department.
- If your most recent official transcript is from a high school or secondary school level, you must also submit a copy of your High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- If you are sending an official transcript from a postsecondary institution (for example, your college transcripts) you do NOT need to send us your High School Diploma or GED.
- Physical Examination Report: send this link to the physician performing the exam and filling out the form (the report should include a TB Test screening within the last year).
- Immunization Records: submit a copy of your immunization records (2 MMR and 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations required)
- Health Insurance: submit a copy of a current health insurance document
- recommended for applicants now living in the USA
- required for applicants not living in the USA. Proof must be submitted prior to arrival on campus.
STEP 5: Final Acceptance
- Once your medical report, immunization list, diploma and official transcript have been received, FULL ACCEPTANCE decisions are typically made within two weeks. If you have not received a decision regarding your application within this time frame you may contact our Admissions Department for an update.
- When notified of your FULL ACCEPTANCE, a $100 confirmation fee as well as $75 dorm fee is required to secure your room on campus (refundable should applicant decide to not attend).